Author:admin Source:亚胜欧 Release time:2018-08-11 Browse volume:
The design requirements for aluminum alloy louvers are briefly introduced。
(1) If it is used on windows, it should be strictly in accordance with the construction drawings, according to the relevant requirements of the production of samples.
(2) The design should be strictly in accordance with the requirements of the above drawings, and also indicate the specifications, models, as well as the size, quantity and specific location。
(3) for aluminium alloy louver profiles, red flag canal and phoenix aluminum profile are used。
(4) For the blade, the fixed wall thickness is 1。2 mm, for the frame material, the wall thickness is 1。0 mm, and for the blade, the wall thickness is 1。0 mm。
(5) the width of the blade is designed to be 6cm。
(6) The screw used to fix the blade must be made of stainless steel and must meet the quality standard.
(7) Aluminum alloy shutters must meet the national standards of GB/T5237-93 and GB/T8013, and must also meet the requirements of use。
(8) Aluminum alloy shutters should be strong and durable, and good rain and waterproof performance, on the surface of the spray color treatment。
(9) If the height of the aluminum alloy louvers exceeds 1.7 meters, the design method of the middle waist should be followed, and waterproof fittings should be installed at the top and bottom.